The Insider Wedding Report- Volume 4
A question we’ve gotten in the past: “Do you have any recommendations for a hotel that is an ideal setting for getting ready?” There are a few we recommend, but when we visited The Ivy Hotel in Baltimore, it was clear that this hotel was a clear winner. In the outdoor courtyard, there is a ideal staircase just waiting for a couple’s reveal to happen. Not to mention the vast possibilities for couple portrait settings. Although the Ivy has been open for a while, we wanted to share some of the interiors in hopes that one of our clients is still searching for a location for rehearsal dinner, high tea, spa time or simply resting and getting ready for their wedding.
Capacity: Ranges from 6 to 60 depending on the space.
Want to keep updated on the latest? Sign up for our monthly roundups on events and happenings in the DMV wedding industry by clicking HERE!
EVENTS IN THE DMV AREA AND BEYOND:
- May 18th: Red Carpet Bridal Tour Frederick County (Ceresville Mansion in Frederick MD)
- May 18th: Local Color Flowers Spotlight on Peonies Class (Baltimore MD)
- May 21st: T Rose International Bridal Show (Richmond VA)
- May 21st: Cakes & Carats Bridal Show (Philadelphia PA)
- May 23rd: The Knot DC Workshop at the Ronald Reagan Building
- May 23rd: District Bliss VA Vendor Social (Kabana Rooftop in Richmond VA)
- May 25th: PopUp Wedding Mixer (Philadelphia PA)
- May 27th: #SlayDate Workshop (The Lemon Bowl in Washington DC)
- June 5th - 8th: Engage!17 Wedding Summit (Cayman Islands)
- Betsy Robinson May Sample Sale
- Hitched Salon May 12th - 13th Modern Trousseau Trunk Show. May 19th - 20th Anna Maier Trunk Show
- Soliloquy Bridal Couture May 12th – 21st Alvina Valenta Trunk Show
- Lovely Bride May 26th - 28th Louvienne Trunk Show
- Garnish Boutique May 20th – 21st Hayley Paige Trunk Show
- Carine’s Bridal May Sample Sale